When you drink enough liquid, the agency is well hydrated, what health benefits.
* Good hydration makes possible the functioning of all cells (nerve, heart, kidney, liver, muscle, skin…).
* The water is the environment necessary for all the reactions of the agency and where are diluted all body fluids (blood, secretions digestive, urine, etc.)
* Is essential to the digestion and absorption of nutrients from food and the elimination of waste products.
* Plays a key role in the circulatory system. Aid to the transport of nutrients and all the organic substances.
* Works in the maintenance of the body temperature, through evaporation by the skin.
* The kidneys function better, produce more quantity of urine and clearer, clean the blood of substances of waste (toxins) and the removed more easily.
* There is less risk of kidney stones and infections of urine and respiratory.
* Prevents or improving the constipation.
* Helps purify and clean up the body of toxins.
* The water is vehicle of mineral salts (calcium, magnesium, fluoride, iron…) that the agency requires for its smooth operation.
The water along the life
The water needs of each person vary depending on the fluid losses that suffer, diet, physical activity, the climate, age, some specific situations (pregnancy, lactation) and the state of health.
* Children: they are recommended the waters of weak or very weak mineralization in order to avoid overloading the role of the kidneys (still immature). Compared with adults, children need consume more liquid because the proportion of skin surface by body weight is bigger (Sudan), his body has a higher temperature when they exercise and not always ask water when they have thirst.
* Youth and adulthood: If the person is healthy can consume any type of water without gas or gas. .
* Pregnancy: You need drink more water; two-thirds of the weight of a woman at the end of pregnancy is water. .
* Breastfeeding: The woman who gives chest should drink plenty of fluids (2 liters/day) to compensate for the water used to produce milk. .
* Menopause: If there tendency to retain fluids are recommended the waters of mineralization weak and sodium. .
* Third Age: The ability of the kidneys to filter and eliminate substances of waste of older persons is roughly half that of a young person. With age, the body has less muscle mass and body water, and it alters the thirst mechanism (older people do not feel thirsty even when your body is dehydrated). Therefore, it is essential to take 6 or 8 glasses of water or other liquids a day (teas, broths, etc.)
* Sport: If the agency is well hydrated, physical performance (speed, resistance) is not affected and there is less risk of hyperthermia (elevated body temperature). Advised drink fluids (isotonic drinks or water of mineralization weak) half an hour before the test; during the same and the end of the exercise.